- MSHSL 2017-18 Qualifying Exam Form— Required for all in grades 7-12 in varsity/JV/C-Squad level programming
- If Needed: Dual Varsity Activity Participation - Only needed if planning on doing multiple varsity level programs with the same season ie. Girls Soccer and the Fall Play, or Debate.
General Information 2017-18 End-of-Season Athletic Survey
- 2017-18 Athletic Offerings
- Letter Jacket Ordering Information
- Knights Round Table Bylaws
- OrthoQUICK Walk-in Care for Injuries
- Earning a Varsity Letter
Thank you so much for helping out!
Below is a list of athletic teams and clubs offered by our school. All participants need to have completed a Payment, appropriate medical release form, and Eligibility Form to MSHSL. Girls Volleyball, Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys/Girls Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Track and Field, and Lacrosse all need to have an Eligibility Form and Physical turned in with the registration form. If you have questions regarding practices, games, or anything else, please contact Mr. Rovn, firstname.lastname@example.org or Leah Rogers in the Upper School office: email@example.com
Fall Sports Selections
Middle School Options
- 5th and 6th Grade Coed Soccer Starts August 30th
- 7th and 8th Grade Coed Soccer Starts August 31st.
- Cross Country Running for 5th and 6th grade – Starts August 14th
High School Options – All HS options start on August 14th!!!
- Girls Soccer Grades 9-12
- Boys Soccer Grades 9-12
- Cross Country Running Grades 7-12 for Boys and Girls
- Volleyball Grades 7-12