- MSHSL Physical Exam 2016-17— Required for all in grades 7-12 in varsity/JV/C-Squad level programming
- If Needed: Dual Varsity Activity Participation - Only needed if planning on doing multiple varsity level programs with the same season ie. Girls Soccer and the Fall Play, or Debate.
General Information 2016-17 End-of-Season Athletic Survey
- Letter Jacket Ordering Information
- Knights Round Table Bylaws
- OrthoQUICK Walk-in Care for Injuries
- Earning a Varsity Letter
Thank you so much for helping out!
Below is a list of athletic teams and clubs offered by our school. All participants need to have completed a Payment, appropriate medical release form, and Eligibility Form to MSHSL. Girls Volleyball, Boys/Girls Soccer, Boys/Girls Basketball, Hockey, Baseball, Track and Field, and Lacrosse all need to have an Eligibility Form and Physical turned in with the registration form. If you have questions regarding practices, games, or anything else, please contact Mr. Rovn, firstname.lastname@example.org or Leah Rogers in the Upper School office: email@example.com
Spring Sports Selection
- Varsity and JV Boys Baseball (grades 9-12) starts March 20, 2017 Fee: $200
- Varsity Girls Lacrosse w/SCPA (grades 9-12) starts April 3, 2017 Fee: $295
- Track and Field (Grades 9-12) starts March 13, 2017 Fee $200
- Middle School Track (Grades 6-8) starts March 13, 2017 Fee $200
- Co-ed 5/6 Volleyball (grades 5-6) starts February 27, 2017 Fee: $150
- Co-ed 7/8 Volleyball (Grade 7-8) starts February 27, 2017 Fee: $150