The following positions are being offered for the 2014–15 school year:
- No Positions available at this time
Qualities of a Nova faculty member
Nova Classical Academy seeks professional educators who are passionate about the classical model of education. We’re building a small school with a focus on high academic standards for all learners in a content-rich, skills- and knowledge-based environment. Successful candidates will be enthusiastic learners and leaders, as well as outstanding classroom teachers. We are most interested in teachers who are prepared to teach multiple subjects and have the attitude and mindset to be flexible and accommodating during the growth of the school. Please review our overview about teaching at Nova.
Nova Classical Academy prefers teachers that possess the following:
• An understanding of the classical model of education
• Exceptional content and subject matter knowledge
• Superb classroom instructional experience
• Experience with different learning styles
• Valid Minnesota Teaching Certificate (required for instructional staff)
How to Apply
Please complete our online Application Form.
Nova Classical Academy is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate among applicants on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, religion, age, disability, or veteran status. We encourage applications from people of color and historically underrepresented groups.